Lion, Witch, and the Wardrobe
Here's a possible group activity for some of the "readers" or hams in our groups. Let me know if you think anyone will be interested and I can organize something. My supervisor's daughter will be in this show as the Witch!
C.S. Lewis's The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
An Exit 22 production November 18–20, 25–27, 2004 @ 8pm November 23, 2004 @ noon November 27, 2004 @ 1pm. Ticket prices: Adults, $17 ; Students $11/$9 (kids under 12)
Four children accidentally enter the magical land of Narnia through an old wardrobe, and band together with the followers of Aslan, the noble lion, to duel with the White Witch. All the memorable characters are featured: the unicorn, the centaur, the forest animals including Mr. and Mrs. Beaver and Tumnus the Faun. Even Father Christmas pays a visit. An endearing classic for the whole family.
2 Comments:
I'd be interested in seeing this play!
To stir up interest, how about I come up with a flyer to tell people about it. I can grab the info from the site; May, could I put you down as an organizer...to take names down? I'd like to help organize also...
First, I guess we should pick a date to go.
How about a Saturday: November 20 or 27? November 27 also has a 1pm matinee.
Yes, I can organize ... Either the Nov. 20 or 27 works fine for me. I personally prefer a matinee, but that might be an unavailable time slot for many of the teens/kids. Or maybe not. We can circulate a sign up sheet and see which is the best day for anyone interested. Yes, doing a flyer would be nice. We can promo it on Friday and Sunday.
Post a Comment
<< Home