September 24, 2004

Nick's thoughts...

In my prayer time this morning, I was reminded the importance of “bonding” with the people we serve. I read recently that if a pastor is not able to bond with his congregation, the Church will never grow. The same probably applies to what you do.

So, I was thinking about some of the people in your fellowships. For Jordan:

1) What do you think you can do to bond with each of the new people: Hurly and his friends; Jason Choi’s cousin? Others?

For Joseph,

1) do you know why Lilian and Caleb were absent?
2) What do you think of the idea of doing something to give Trevor and Terry their 15 minutes of fame – to make them feel special and welcomed?
3) Is there something you can also do to form a personal bond with Trevor and Terry? What kind of help can we give them to bond with the rest of the group?

What do you think?
(eMailed earlier by Nick to fellowship counselors)

4 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Are there other newbies in our class or fellowships that need to be "matched up."

In Jordan, we have a big new bunch of people (Praise God!):
Hurley, Albert, Ken, Benson, Emily, Caius, Matthew, even Candace who brought Matthew!...(Am I missing anybody?)

 
At 3:20 AM, Blogger m said...

My class of Junior Bible Schoolers include:

Crystal*
Katie Liu* (Emily's sister)
Christine Ma*
Sandra Lee* (Vanessa's sister)
Karen Chiang*?
Benny*?
Andy
Caleb
Grace
Lillian

The people in * don't come to fellowship at all or regularly I believe.

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home