Welcome to our new Blog!
Hi Everyone!
I've set up this Blog solely for sharing ideas, discussing issues and praying for Youth Ministry things at Bethel. I hope this will be fruitful...
This is a place to ask questions, answer questions, mention youths to remember and pray for, and even a place to write down general thoughts and musings about your work with youths at Bethel.
The only one practical thing I'd like to do very soon is to create a database of all the youths we care for, teach or simply have an acquaintance with. If you are responsible for a group of youths (class or fellowship) can you please send me an updated list as soon as you can? emailjasoncheung@shaw.ca
Also, I want to direct you to the youth ministry resources on the right. I'll continute to post links to helpful websites here. (I like Tip #49 at the Youth Specialties site - from their Youth Ministry Tips, Timesavers and Tricks article.) Please share your resources too!
Hopefully, by now, you already are a Blogger user or you have just created a new Blogger account. If you are new to Blogging, it's easy to use. Just spend a little time to get used to reading comments and posting (publishing) your own comments. A hint: to reply to a Post, simply click on 1 comments just below.I've already started a couple topics for discussion. Please discuss, share...and even pray!
Blog away!
Any questions or suggestions? Just shoot me an email: emailjasoncheung@shaw.ca
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home